Welcome to the
Jacksonville Jewish Center!
We are a community of connection that provides a spiritual home for Jews of all ages. Ours is an inclusive synagogue, which welcomes singles, married/partnered and inter-married/inter-partnered families seeking a home within the Jewish community. The Jacksonville Jewish Center offers vibrant, meaningful worship services, including daily morning and evening minyan, excellent education, youth, adult and Jewish holiday programming, as well as dynamic cultural activities. Whether singing and celebrating Shabbat together, exploring the insights and wisdom found in our Torah, or making a difference in our community we are a congregational family dedicated to deepening and enriching our connection to Judaism.
- Do come worship with us.
- Do celebrate the Sabbath and the holidays with us.
- Do give your kids a Jewish education.
- Do enjoy the richness of your family, the variety of your beliefs, the wisdom of your customs, and the joy of your love with our community.
- Do give us a chance to embrace you.
- To learn more about the Jacksonville Jewish Center, contact our Membership Coordinator, Tracy Hilbert by phone at 904.292.1000 or via email at [email protected].
If you are considering relocation to Jacksonville, or are a new member of our community, here are some links to other community organizations which may be of interest to you: