Nassau County Mental Health Addiction Program
Spirituality and Addiction--Do I Need Help or Forgiveness?
Thursday, August 25, 2016 from 5:30 to 7:00 PM at The Red Bean Center, Yulee.
· Introduction to Adult Mental Health First Aid
· The role spirituality plays in recovery from addiction, be it alcohol or drug use
· Research that addresses the positive impact of spirituality in prevention as well as treatment
· Stigma—guilt, shame and resistance to seeking help
· The importance of self-forgiveness
Click this link to RSVP
To view the flyer, please click here