Our mission is to provide opportunities for Conservative Jewish Women to participate in their faith more fully in whatever area is most comfortable and/or meaningful for them. We do this in many ways, including:
- Social events to help make synagogue members feel at home in the building
- Scholarships to enable the youth in our community to attend religious school and camps
- Opportunities to perform mitzvot
- Opportunities to learn together through our Hot Topic discussions
- Campaigns to support our Rabbinical schools to continue the traditions in the future
Our fundraisers, Judaica shop, and membership dues support all these endeavors.
Your participation helps us do all these things together. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to learn more.
Please also check out our blog for photos, past events, and more information on the JJC Sisterhood in its entirety at www.jjcsisterhood.com/